Casey

 In Modern studies we are learning about the assassination of JFK. It's a really interesting subject because nobody has an answer to who actually killed him!

in science we are learning about refraction and reflection of light. We did some experiments with different types of lens (convex & concave) that reflect light in different directions.

Recently we learned how to program a website in IT. it was really cool to see how these things are made.

I wanted to do this project because I have a HUGE passion for art

environment

-important for drawing

-i have a passion for drawing 

-this is an artistic project

-drawing materials are made from wood

-is being killed

- fish habitats destroyed (this connects to me because i have 7 pet fish )

- everybody needs to help save it

- this relates to living in general, we need the environment to survive

-is needed for science

-this is also a scientific project

-science is needed for many important things like finding vaccines for viruses

-i enjoy science at school

although Scotland isn't my birthplace, it is my home. With years of going to school and going around places with my friends i have come to know all the little roads and places around Edinburgh that have made it my home.

Commenti

  1. I went to school in the USA - we never really covered much about JFK!
    Studing mysteries is pretty interesting and leaves a lot to the imagination.

    Lenses are pretty important to aspects of photography. You probably know that. But not all photography needs a lens- there is lensless and cameraless photography. I'm hoping we'll get to explore these things. Naturally we can't do photography without light though! Reflection and refraction sounds interesting!

    My IT skills are limited- learning to make a website sounds cool and useful.

    What kind of fish do you have?


    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento